Couples, Individual or Family Counselling
Counselling is neutral, safe place for you to explore the parts of your life that aren’t working, with curiosity rather than judgement. Counselling can help you:
- Learn about psychological and neurological research that will help you understand the purpose of emotion and how to use it to your benefit.
- Clarify your goals and values and become aligned with living the life you aspire to.
- Discuss challenging relationship issues and halt repetitive, destructive relationship dynamics.
- Become empowered to make changes that feel overwhelming.
- Overcome the grip of depression, anxiety, or post-traumatic stress.
- Connect you to resources and information that can help you learn more about your challenges.
- Discover and practice a myriad of life skills such as boundary setting, mindfulness, conflict resolution, goal-setting, and parenting techniques.
- Unload stress, grief, and confusion in a safe, caring environment.
I have experience counselling individuals and couples, youth, adults, and families with wide range of concerns. I consider myself privileged to be inspired by the strength of my clients as they work towards getting more out of their lives.